a journey a destiny...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Congrats To Alonso

I didn't really watch the F1 Singapore Live Broadcast from the beginning, however, managed to watch a few snap of the qualifying rounds though. The live broadcast wasn't appropriated enough for me since I was not at home. Anyway, got the time to watch the final 11 laps before the end. What can I say, Alonso really did a very good job. The street track of Singapore is tricky but the atmosphere is overwhelming to me. With twice pit stops, he managed to control the race in the end. Too bad for Massa, the disastrous last minute error did make him lose his lap time and of course, his current rank jumped to 13. And I guess a real advantage for Lewis Hamilton to lead the personal driver's point. After all, it wasn't a day of either Ferrari or McLaren cuz Renault is certainly the best there in Singapore. Love to see Massa on the podium in their next race, but in the meantime, I put my respect on Alonso for watching him smile whilst the speaker screamed for the Spanish National Anthem.

Aslan (Potenza rules the F1!)

Labels:

posted by Lan13 at 3:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home