a journey a destiny...

Friday, June 11, 2010

Countdown Ends

Yeah, count no more.. The kick off has just begun!! Currently, the 2010 World Cup Kick Off Concert is live on television and I am so blessed to have the opportunity watching it live on air like for many years I didn't have the chance of doing so. The prologue was just splendid with The Black Eyed Peas (as a well known global group) heated the stage with their famous songs, Amadou & Miriam, Shakira, Alicia Keys and some other native African singers that I don't recognize (except for John Legend of course) playing their vast worldbeats music. The crowds are ultimately marvelous. I do wish I am there in the arena though..hehe. Anyway, those of you who are watching it live right now, enjoy the moment okay. 1 Goal, Education For ALL!!




Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 3:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home