a journey a destiny...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy Friday

A tiring day. My family and I were all wearied out today. At 9.00am we were all headed to Sg Tilong, at my sister in law's house, dropping kids and our maid there. My wife and I went to the Indonesian Embassy to renew our maid's passport. Went back to Sg Tilong, asking the maid to fill in the passport form. Well, I doubt what she filled was correct eventhough I already told her where to write. Furthermore, she should know her own language so it was logically easy for her to write all the requirements been asked on that very form. To my boredom, I went back to the Indonesian Embassy, asking for another form at the and filled out everything myself. Quite a waste of time anyway.



Orang beraya di rumah, aku beraya di Da Vincci, keh keh

Got back to Sg Tilong at nearly 12.00pm, cheking my bro in law's trades, and both us went for Friday's Pray. I thought today we would go for Hari Raya at my friends' house since Aiman and Afrina were using their Hari Raya attires. Instead, me and my wife went for 1st Metro and Hua Ho for clothes and junks, hehe. Anyway at night we managed to go at my brother in law's house in Jerudong. Would think of Hari Rayaing at my friend's house, yet with hours of mingling there and my kids were enjoying the place so we decided it was our first and the last place for Hari Raya, haha.



My niece, Wadihah is always doing a weird pose everytime I take her photo


It's nearly 11.00pm that we went back home, my kids were sleeping in the car, too much playing too much crying too much fighting, lol, you name it! Just that I assume both 'em were in a happy state of momentums so it's okay for me :) It's funny though, I said I was wearied, but I'm still awaking, watching Astro, checking my trades, doing my surfing and doing this blogging thing...what kind of weariness did I actually refer to?

Aslan (already immune with tiredness, that's the answer of my weariness!!)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 2:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home