a journey a destiny...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

To All Bruneians

I wish to say Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all of ya. Like many years before, I was at work during my first hari raya. This year is no different; wake up at 6am and be there at the office before 7am, typically shift workers we are. Nevertheless, it doesn't bother me that much because after all, I still can go to my parents house after my shift and it's still in day one of hari raya. Better late than never, ayte? So again, hope you guys have memorable moments during this celebrations :)

Aslan (I still hear neighbours are playing their mercuns after midnite...hope the old people can sleep well)

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN"

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 10:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home