a journey a destiny...

Monday, December 08, 2008

BOV Song

I was scouting for Greddy Type R blow off valve's video on Youtube, just wanted to know how it actually sounds when it's installed in low and high boost in certain car models. Of course, Greddy has its new Type RS too, so I checked the video as it sounds a bit similar to Type R. Type S is much whistling, so that's off topic. Then I saw this video, it's a remix song from Dixie called "Tricky Muzza's" which has blow off sounds in it, lol. Quite funny, but the song is sometimes nice and a bit high to me :p



Meanwhile, I read lots of comments that truly hate the cars featured in this video. You know, JDM cars doing those bling-bling things; overatted lookin' mods, stupid plate license names...etc. Let alone been called as ricers. The cars are hailing from Australia. The Aussies love to use chrome wheels, matching it with cars made in Japan like Subaru, Nissan, Mitsu..etc. It's quite unique to me looking at their cars, with the mods like their brutal paintjobs, leather interiors, ICEs, air suspensions...

When the motive of these doings are for car shows (actually to me it is the reason why they do all these so called rice mods), I don't think it's false. If you wanna be unique or wanna be a trendsetter, this is one of the healthy ways. But if it is for my taste, I rather choose 100% JDM lookin' car rather than JDM-turned-nigger-rides, be it in a showcar or performance-wise. Bronze/gunmetal/black wheels always suit me most than chrome nowadays :)

Anyway, enjoy the vid peepz!!


Aslan (craving a set of bronze CE28N!!!)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 9:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home