a journey a destiny...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wishlists

I dreamed a lot this year. However lots of 'em were long shattered and remembering each of 'em again was like pain in a butt. Anyway, my new things to seek this year are like pictures below. I've grown patience not being influenced by Apple technologies. Not because I hate it, its more like I find it less important for me whilst people besides me having it idolized to the max..hehe. When my SE K850i is currently injured inside, I guess it's time for me to search for another new phone. I'm honestly tired of having Sony Ericsson nowadays because of its typical auto rebooting syndrome and like my K850i, the camera lens' cover is now another unsolved problem that I'm not eager to have it sent for another check out. Nokia is not really a favourite, not to mention the other brands around. So like, I'm going for iPhone instead since those I know using it find it beyond satisfactory, be it iPhone's 1st generation until its latest 3gs. I'll try the 3gs very soon and hope it suits me too :)



As for laptop, one of the biggest things that I always use 24/7 sorta thing, my previous Pavillion was already put to rest. Right now I'm using my wife's old lappy which still works fine despite of its truly uninspired laggingness and freezing windows here and there; yet this 12" Travelmate still struggle in its best to fill my lost. I think my newer laptop will be Dell Mini 10V. I have listed a few other brands of its kind yet this one truly excites me. Why not Apple iMac instead? Well, I'm not against it and its OS of course, my love is still with other brands (which means I'm still fond with Windows OS) though many will agree that Leopard OS is as powerful as the name itself. Oh well, we have the rights to choose and I choose not because of trends though. It is for our own satisfactions eventhough sometimes it would regret you..hehehehe!




Until the time is arrived, I'm now keep on wishing these things be mine very soon. Or maybe I'll keep on scouting for another brands like who knows, within months, many more improved gadgets will be on sale!!!

Aslan (gadgets do make me blind)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 2:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home