a journey a destiny...

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

What Am I Missing Here?



Nothing actually. I nearly forgot I have a blog coz too much concentrate on playing games via Facebook..lol. What more? I totally forgot that I had 2 myspace accounts that I hadn't visited more than a year now. But my lame excuse will be: bad connection. That refers to how hard it is to buffer mp3 songs from myspace music accounts up till now. My connection lames all the way.

Anyway, happy Ramadhan to all Muslims. it is the 17th day already we're doing our fasting. Moreover, I'll be having my holiday like a week before Syawal's rising *happy*. So cheer up people, do your best before the victory comes.

I love blogging though, but it seems my mind is not cleared these past few months. Lots of bad things here and there. Broken wishes..crushing dreams. It's too good to be true they say... Oh well, life goes on and will always be going on until your last breath.

Aslan (still breathing wild)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 3:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home