a journey a destiny...

Monday, December 06, 2010

The Game


Last time I bought a Playstation brand was in 2003 when PS2 was a big hit. By the time PS3 hit Brunei few years ago with its fat version, got to hold the desire to buy one due to its overated price tag. Last 2 years ago I think, the slim version was unleashed with its 120gb hard disk in which the price was a bit cheaper than the fat one. Nevertheless the slimmer it is, the chance of being overheating is also higher. Anyway, the slim version is now up to 320gb and if you know where to find, variety of shops sell it with a very good reliable price. I finally got my own PS3 not because the price is okay. In fact, Gran Turismo 5 launches its groundbreaking simulation game last 25/11/2010 here...now that's the reason why I MUST have this console and it's about time already..heh heh. GT5 is currently out of stock so have to wait next week for its collector's edition, should be fun and I just can't wait for it!





Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 11:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home