a journey a destiny...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Sux?

Well, not really. My early work shift on Monday means I'll have at least 2 off days in return, from 0600-1200 hours and will be back for work on Thursday's midnite. A friend asked to join him scouting for used Japanese branded wheels somewhere in Mulaut but I refused. I would love to but it's a fasting month - I am soooo not immune to hungry, hehe. Next time my friend, after Raya would be nice!

I'm at home, checking my trades. Nice profits. I love trading whe
n my predictions are correct! Meanwhile, my wife is with his friend Mrs Gujul went to Shop @ Sarah's for some bags or other accessories maybe. It's Mrs Gujul that wanted to go there, my wife is just accompanying her. I am a bit hungry. Would prepare some onion-cutting, potato-peeling (is that the right word??) etc for Sungkai later. Umm, maybe watching Wanted, lent by Mr Amir The Legend (how do you like that name Mir, haha) or maybe to make my day simpler, watching my fave Astro's AFC and let meself drown in the pit of starvation, huhuhu!!

Aslan (still sleepy)







Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 2:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home