a journey a destiny...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why I Blogged Myself Again??


Due to frustration. I was really into Facebook like from last year, too fanatic with the applications given and totally into one of its dominating games ever, My Heroes Ability. The frustration set in when it took me like forever to sign in, minutes of opening each of its famous application/game and another minutes of delving it. It lagged. It lagged like shit I say. More than 10 days without facebooking is strange, but I do get used of it now. Heck, I'd read one of the local blogger's site that a friend suggested her to do a blog just to insert the pics. Meaning: uploading pictures via blogsite are more sufficient than doing the same thing on facebook. How retarded is that? It's an opinion, you don't have to judge; you don't have to comment it. Just read and enjoy my loathe!

Anyway, I'd been blogging a year or two before (Rated666 was what it once was called). I deleted it cuz I wanted to make a new one. So here it is, my new blog; more like a daily journal of me, whether it would bore you, make you laugh, make you think...I don't care much. It's a simple life that I see, I live and embrace.

Frustration (again)? It's always inside me. Happiness? Rarely but I love it when it comes.

Aslan (one angry dude from Tutong)


Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 11:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home