a journey a destiny...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Raging Mode

Today is Sunday. I was on work earlier in the morning. It's normal for us shift-workers to work on Friday or Sunday and have our off when you're at work, hehe. But today the raining kept on falling until night (right now it's currently stop) and as I expected, the worse did come with the road. It was flooding here and there. The already flooded area became more dangerous. I managed to overcome the flood areas though the height of my car from the ground wasn't high enough. But when I went back home, I preferred to use the highway road. Much safer, no flood at all. See to believe...

Aslan (Missing the sun...)



The worse was here somewhere in Batu 17 Kg Maraburong. Had to wait for the cars at front to pass by so that I could drive my car at the center of the road


My first attempt with flood for today


It was like a river when it was actually a drain, flooded with water from unstopabble rains

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 7:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home