a journey a destiny...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Connection Conspiracy

Since last week, the connection of the internet was backfired again. I had to upload pics several times a day but the result was still the same; be it connections time out or the pages cannot be displayed. It was so frustrating that I had to draft my posts because it couldn't upload pics. I wonder how bad it was if I was still facebooking..?

Nevertheless, the connection seemed okay a couple of days ago. Since last night, it turned out to be less friendly again. I was uploading new pics early morning today and up til now it cannot be uploaded. It bores me like everyone else I think. Maybe TelBru is enhancing their eSpeed? I don't know. Too weary to call 'em right now. All I need is solution, not a bunch of reasons. Too many excuses make people do the same mistakes all over again. Action speaks more louder than words. Bear that in mind.

Aslan (nice thing that I've lotsa Avi's to watch, huhu)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 7:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home