a journey a destiny...

Friday, November 07, 2008

The Rehearsal

Me and my wife went for Nusa Jaya's KG3 graduation ceremony today, including Aiman who was taking part on stage representing KG2. Not forgetting, my niece Muqri, as a KG3 graduator. It was only a rehearsal, the raptai they called it. The real ceremony will be held a week from now, at Tutong Civic Center. You would not expect a perfect rehearsal in each part they're doing. I myself didn't give a damn of that perfection. They are just young kids. All I need to see were the funs, the happenings and the cute boys and girls doing their very best :) Congrats to the teachers for making 'em know how to dance, act and how to become the next models, lol. Cheers!

Aslan (the apprentices of us years to come)



Aiman a bit tense, sensing that his parents were not around



Well, we're there, but away from the kindergarden crowds



The graduators, big applause



Muqri and his wide smile



Seeing Aiman singing and dancing on stage for the first time in my whole life, and his life too :)



I needed a good zoom lens actually!



The KG2-squads from NJ Keriam




This mysterious little girl really keened on NJ Penanjong performance on stage




Aiman and his friends



Happy, no more tense...friends were around



But then, friends were gone...he left alone. Friends were going home already




A saddened face, also wanted to go home



But not until Muqri finished his graduation rehearsal though




Not yet for relief, this was only a rehearsal, hehe



Quite funny moments on stage



That mysterious lil' gal I mentioned earlier was actually my niece, Wadihah, hehe

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 10:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home