a journey a destiny...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

LCD Phenomena



Out of my expectation, my K850 is now at Dee Jay's mobile service, replacing its LCD screen in which my phone has backlight problem. I thought by master resetting the software everything would be okay. My prediction wasn't that relevant I think, huhu. This is the 2nd Sony Ericsson mobile that I use having backlight problem actually, hmmm I wonder why. $100 for replacement *pfffft*

One thing I learn about this, don't ever save the contact numbers without copying all inside your simcard. Because when your mobiles having this kind of problem that requires a master reset of things that would lead to resetting your mobile, everything will be gone for good! I've confronted this 3 times now, a bit tired of saving numbers. Now I learn my mistake, hehe.

Aslan (that's my 3rd mistake, blimey!!!)

Labels:

posted by Lan13 at 11:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home