a journey a destiny...

Friday, October 30, 2009

Candy

5 years ago I was so keened on what color should I used to re-paint my car. My biggest influence that time was the color samples came from House Of Kolors. You know their color schemes are amazing especially those cars in Australia. My pick was Candy Red or Candy Apple Red. The only problem here in Brunei was that there weren't any experts to paint this kind of color at that time. If to apply it incorrectly, the final finishing won't be that satisfying and you'll just wasting your money for the color you chose that turned out harsh in the end.

Eventually, I'd witnessed a candy red car from our own country with a very good finishing somewhere in Belait District a few weeks ago. Well, it was only from a pic though. But enough for me to satisfy that this paint can be done nowadays :D

The only question is that I'm not quite sure whether this type of car paint would survive our equatorial climate or not. Have to put extra care when having expensive color paint like this though. Below are some samples of cars with this color scheme:

Aslan (this could be my next year's project!)












Labels:

posted by Lan13 at 10:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home