a journey a destiny...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Racing Kings

While people put their thumbs up for Need For Speed: Shift and started to judging it with Gran Turismo, GT5 stands alone and I prefer to call it: superior. Gran Turismo since its first release is a very fun game to play. Despite all the licenses you have to achieve, the beauty of it starts when you play the game more deeply and winning more money and free hungry-for-horsepower cars for you to modify and put them for a test or two. GT climbs the ladder step by step with improvements I couldn't think of. With Gran Turismo 5 waiting to be launched soon, I can assure you this game will be as grand as GT used to be. I'm hoping for aftermarket parts, accessories and custom made aerokits to be popped inside the game though to make it more fun.

Talking about Need For Speed: Shift, I couldn't agree more this time EA makes a very lovely looking NFS with its powerful graphics. For computer gaming system, the minimum requirement is as low as ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT 256MB graphic card. I love to try the game yet my lappy has OEM graphic card only..pppfffTTT!!! With more than 70 real cars, I bet it will be awesome to have all those cars pimped with unique paints, staggered wheels and extreme aerodynamics. You should check it out and have it in HD quality LCD for the true simulating experience :D For Wii users, EA simply call it Need For Speed: Nitro. It should be out by this November 2009. Why they call it Nitro instead of Shift, I don't really know. What I possibly know is that the graphic won't be as stunning as Shift though but I do hope it'd be more better than the previous NFS: Undercover.

Forget about NFS, I beg you to check out Gran Turismo's official GT5 video clip below. It is sooooo attempting to have a PS3 soon *winxxxx*

Aslan (wink2!!!)


Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 1:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home