a journey a destiny...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Modestly Wicked



After months of the demise of my laptop, here comes the new one. You know how the price tags are dropping fast for computers and gadgets nowadays; so like, this Inspiron 13 is like half time more cheaper to compare with my old laptop but with the advantages of a higher processor, more expandable hard disk space and of course, everything is updated than the previous one I had :)

I used to aim for a netbook though. However, due to Intel Atom processor's uninspired me that much, I've to go for the basic Core 2 Duo. At first, I was kinda fascinated with IBM brand, lastly I'd to agree that Dell really suits me the most. money wise and also specifications wise.

What fascinates me the most is the speakers. Even though the speakers are integrated one without the support of such hi-tech surround or dolby thingies, it never disappoints me. Like when I turn the volume to the max, it doesn't distort or at least the distortion is so minimal that you can't hardly hear it. That's far more better than the sounds from a Vaio!! IAnyway, it doesn't matter though if you're not that satisfied with the speakers, coz many USB-based additional speakers are there for you to grab with the reasonable price.

All in all, Dell Inspiron 13 is one down to earth laptop. With its 1.8kg weight, it is a laptop that you can easily deal with. And from the first day I use it, it does inspire me a lot to be more productive when using it...hehehe.

Aslan (I need to change the graphic card someday though. Not that it sucks, I just need an upgrade sooner or later)

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 3:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home