a journey a destiny...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Current TV Fav-List November 2009


Love this series, the hosts are not that exaggerating, great car reviews and their thoughts on each car is splendid :) Really love watching Tiff drifting around with a JDM drift car!!!


This should be my no. 1 TV programme. But I'm so tired with their cheesy plot in every of their episode. So sometimes I'll let my self miss one or two episodes within 2 weeks just to wait until its pay-per-view prevails


You all should know how funny these ladies are. My favorite will always be Teri Hatcher coz eversince she did Lois Lane on Superman many years ago, her humors never fade away, she chills a lot here. So do the rest (and of course, the husbands too!)


Don't really remember when did I first watch Oprah. It must be when I started married with my wife 6 years ago that led me into loving this show. I'm not a fanatic but everytime I accidentally change the channel and it's Oprah's show, I will watch it until the end. It is a very interesting and informative show actually, especially when she tent to help the poor, she is a very generous lady, no doubt *thumbs up*


This is very new to me but when World Stage is on air, I really enjoy watching the show especially some great bands doing the concert with lots of screaming crowds off the stage. A very good refreshment to clear the mind :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 1:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home