a journey a destiny...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Genuine Partaker


When I was in Belait with my wife and our friend Mas meeting "Team KB" at Cikgu Zainal's house, I was surprised to see Cikgu Zainal's youngest daughter who was like 4 years of age playing this online games via laptops. The way she opened the explorer, typing down the site's name, opening games in new tabs, it wasn't natural for a 4 years old kid. I bet my son couldn't do that dou he is familiar with computers and such. Well, I did check out the site where she surfed, an interesting site for kids who wanna play simple and fun games, online. Make sure your internet connection is okay, each game may take minutes to load. If you think you love the game, bookmark it so that you don't have to wait it loading again when you wanted to play the same game. Chill!!

Aslan (I wasn't exposed with games not until I was like 5 years of age and it was juz a Game & Watch)




The young girl above is the master of Y8 online gaming :)



Currently my son loves this game, a funny game indeed! Try it!!

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 12:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home