a journey a destiny...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Suck Becomes Sucker (Whatever!!!)

I don't know, lately the connection becomes so hideously irritating. I'd drafted and delayed publishing my posts for a few times now. It's because the connection has problem uploading the pictures. I love uploading pictures for each of my blog title.

Currently the connection goes beyond my patience. I'm now using my wife's B-Mobile simcard
(minjam ah, hehehe) and online via my handphone because I'm too desperate to upload pics and don't want my posts to be delayed. Delaying everything sucks me a lot!!

Hopefully the internet will go smooth soon...it is a real waste of money paying something that you cannot use even at its minimum!

Aslan (...*speechless*...)

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home