a journey a destiny...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Touchscreen Crazees



iPhone 3G is one of the coolest and the most sought handphone currently. Although it has a typical weakness like drained battery life, people still consider it as a classy of any other mobile brands that won't be missed. It lacks of laggingness especially when you take photoshots and eventhough it's still a 2 megapixel based phone, I salute the quality of its pictures. Worth a try for those who wanted to have a second or third set of their phone collections. Need to download some applications though to make it fully enjoyable. Try and feel its luxury.



I am a Sony Ericsson fan. The Xperia which was first announced in early 2008 (if I'm not mistaken) is the most long awaited mobile this year. Being the first SE product to have Microsoft OS, it would be a teaser for me of how this phone will surprise SE lovers. When this phone landed in my grip, I could feel the heaviness and actually what dissapoints me up till now is that the less sensitivity of the touchscreen. You have to jolt the stylus a bit harder to the screen so it can respond nicely. Or maybe because it's a default setting that you have to adjust the sensitivity of the touchscreen? I don't know. What I know is that the speaker sounds pretty clear. Hmmm, worth a buy? I still prefer its symbian model though; not as what I expected months ago and I can still admire my K850 for the time being, hehe.

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 10:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home