a journey a destiny...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Joes



I waited for a very long time to have GI Joe's excellent picture quality movie (and sound quality too) on DVD since I missed watching it on cinema due to my busy schedules. Well, bought it 2 days ago since my son Aiman loves it (he plays the video game first before actually watches the movie).

Story-wise, I like it from the very beginning of the movie. It's not that complicated but every flash back from some of the characters are done well without exaggerating the whole story. So like with a little flashback you can understand why characters like Ana Lewis becomes evil, Rex (Ana's brother) is actually not dead and he's the mad scientist genius called The Doctor (then changes his name to Cobra Commander) and the true connections between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

Besides the action packs and beautifully enhanced effects, simple humors are sometimes worth it and viewers like myself do cheer up with the acts from
Marion Wayan and Said Taghmaoui. These things are well balanced in this movie, making it one of the powerful movies in 2009. Well, the continuity will be scheduled in 2010 I think with the title "The Pursuit Of Cobra". If that happens, I hope it will be more in-your-face feel than the previous "The Rise Of Cobra"!!!



Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 11:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home