a journey a destiny...

Monday, November 30, 2009

PSP Reloaded

Hoho...it's been a while since my son's PSP sleep to extinction. Well, not really that unplayable though; it's just I accidentally upgraded its Official Firmware (OFW) from the modified version 3.72 m33 to OFW 6.10 which is used by PSP Go right now. In which, it has got any modified or custom firmware as yet or anything related to playing downloaded games that you got from your friends or the friendly websites. Unless you buy it from Sony official PSP sites, then you can play it.


Custom firmware really worth it ^^b

Hmmm, more than a month without PSP really made my son so unhappy eventhough there are computer games , iPhone games and game consoles at home. It still don't match how portable PSP is to him..lol. Anyway I had scouted 2 people who do modifying/upgrading things for PSP but to my sorrow, they couldn't downgrade the OFW to the current modified Custom Firmware (CFW) 5.50 Gen A to D. I was thinking of buying a new one to replace the already-dead PSP but anyway, I scouted for more people who really know how to downgrade it with their tools. I know how to downgrade, but I don't have enough tools to do it and eventually, it requires extra money to do so.


Yeah!!! At last, GI Joe on PSP

Thank God I met this young genius from his advertisement on the internet that really brightened my day when he said: it's a piece of cake to downgrade your PSP firmware!!! Wow, he really knows what he is doing dude..hahaha!!

Gran Turismo... this is for me, not my son!!!

Now the PSP got a stable firmware and with this upgraded 5.50 I can easily play more advanced games like Fifa 10, Gran Turismo or GI Joe (in which I think these games cannot be played if your OFW is below 5.00).... Phewww!!

Aslan (Thanks a lot Mr Hanan, you're a live saver!!!)

Labels: ,

posted by Lan13 at 2:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home