a journey a destiny...

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Playlist December 2009

I never like my journey to work. Though it takes only like 20 minutes to reach there, using the same bouncing road everyday does give me a headache. Anyway, every journey needs entertainment somehow. I listen to a lot of music, but those below are randomly played at this very moment :D


Immortal - All Shall Fall
The best ever release from Norwegian Immortal ever since their reformation in 2007. This legendary Black Metal band do put all their strength to produce quality music that only they can construct it. Often imitate, never duplicate!!!


Jedi Mind Tricks - A History Of Violence
Love their songs and what more, the combination of gangsta rap and classical music do personalize beauty in a disturbed reality of this mad world. An art that comes from true musicians that make music because they are able to, not because of fame.


Orphaned Land - Sahara
Well, if you're talking about oriental music in metal industry, I can recommend Orphaned Land. This band has been around more than a decade ago. Sahara was their first album back in 1994, full of catchy riffs of Mid-East music combining it with Metal in general. A clever album to be precise.


Nappy Roots - The Humdinger
There is something about this group that differs them from many sold out rap/hip hop players out there. I've listened to this album since last year and y'know, although there are many albums to listen during that period, The Humdinger always be there in my USB so like every month I'll keep on playing their tracks. The music is relaxing, simple but with lots of integrity that makes me wonder, how many groups out there do really achieve what this industry need?


Lady Gaga - The Fame
Lady Gaga is to me a phenomena in music industry. The uniqueness of her and the songs she sings somehow remind me of...none!! She stands alone as she is the trademark. I can't hardly compare her of any other artists around. The music is fun though some people see her lyrics are nothing but junks. I care less about the lyrics. I only care more about her music :D

Labels:

posted by Lan13 at 12:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home