a journey a destiny...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thumbs Up BMC



Last week I was so desperate to buy round canned Canadian Corned Beef at a nearby shop yet it was no where to be found. There were brands of corned beefs, I had to pick one. I picked BMC's hoping it would taste as great as the usual corned beef we used to buy. Yea, it tasted more than I have ever expected; this beef smelt great and the sweet feel made it more voluptuous!! This one is my second try. Either for today's Sahur at home or maybe for my midnite shift's Sahur. Encourage people to seek one, hehe.

Aslan (thanx to my wife + Mr Amir for inspiring me that cooking corned beef needs the aura of a real corned beef lover so that the taste will be more nicer!!)

Labels:

posted by Lan13 at 1:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home