a journey a destiny...

Friday, January 02, 2009

December 2008

The end of December would probably be the busiest month in my life. Despite of being without maid up til now, it didn't stop us from having family fun with my in laws and of course nephews and nieces. Stayed at Centerpoint Hotel for 2 nights and 3 days, having ourselves busy buying stuffs and gadgets at The Mall's expo and doing our outside dinners with the rest of my in laws were some good memories though we didn't enjoy ourselves to overseas like some of other people. We would but some of us were working during school holidays.



Well, I was on my shift duties during my stay in my hotel room. Sometimes, it wasn't as fun as others who had 100% feels of holidays without even thinking of getting up early and have to be punctual on things (work). So the rest of my after shifts were joining others for shopping and dining. I didn't have the proper rest I need. Hence, when we're home again, everything was like a mess. You know, still tired and eventually had to go for work the day after that.... Until now the weariness is still here.



My kids were happy although they did miss their so called auntie (our maid) which will never come back due to her personal reason of taking care of her sick father (hope that's true, otherwise screw her badly!!). Of course it was payday and extra money from bonus, enjoy it a lot. Stuffs for us and for kids. And of course, the "top up" thing hope to go fine as plan :)



Aside from personal shopping spree, did have the chance to do some upgrades on my car. Thanx to my bro for the helping hand bringing the car to the workshop and did what had to be done. Otherwise, I would miss the end of year offers for mod stuffs coz if everything had to be done by myself, it would take ages to happen..haha.



Now it is a new year. Some finds it as a time for a new resolution, a new beginning, a new task. As for me, I just want to improve my life one step further. To be the best father and husband to my family and to understand each and everyone of 'em more and more. And ummm, of course, to facebook real bad again..hahaha. Whatever it is, life goes on...just go with the flow.

Aslan (chill!!!)

Labels:

posted by Lan13 at 11:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home