a journey a destiny...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Hate



Haven't been blogging for a while now. My laptop is currently having a graphic card problem. Moreover, I'm a bit reluctant to send it for a repair since lots of top secret documents inside it. Not that I don't trust any PC shops for my graphic card replacement. It's just when it comes to secret things especially documents I did for my work and are rather confidential to outsider eyes, I tent not to jeopardize it. So it remains "dead" for a while until I have time to take it and think of how to make my lappy unleashes again.

Speaking of times, yet we're still busy at home. No maid to clean our household and stuffs. I consider myself a multi-maid but not that 100% multi dou cuz there's my wife doing her jobs too. I'm still pissed off of our maid; how the problems occurred just becoz she went back to her country and didn't want to return back not until her father's health is okay. I'm still wondering why she told us that late, like it was like nearly a month of her stay in her country then she told us that she has to take care of her dad. Why not she just told it earlier so it's easier for us to find her replacement and not have to take the risk of being killer busy with our jobs, kids and chores especially when my son is schooling again and my wife with her afternoon course until the end of this January. *pfft*

I remembered seeing my son letting her go on the day she left us with the travel agency's car. I watched my son's cool face, as he understood the maid had to leave him (again) in his cool face; hoping a month after that she would return back like the time she went home after her 2 year's contract expired (twice within 4 years). Being together with us for more than 4 years, since my son's birth, was a long journey. I cannot resist to stop my son (especially my daughter) to bond with the maid because she was like "in the family" too and she was the one of was taking care of 'em when we're not at home. When we told him that the maid is no longer with us, he was so damn mad - crazy mad, and demanding our maid's return as if we're the one that not wanting her to come back to Brunei. That's how bonded and sincere my son was with our maid.

I hope with all the tasks we're doing now are worth it if she told us the truth. Otherwise, screw her if she lied to us. She just screwed my holidays and my joys of December, let alone my wife's.

Anyway, right now I can only check my facebook and surfing with my wife's lappy. Although I know it would bore her that have to share a lappy, I still have a desktop to surf with. Just it's upstairs since we're currently sleeping and doing our home activities downstairs. Oh well, I don't expect people to care much about how sux it is when I'm in trouble (i.e no laptop) coz sometimes I know I'm not that really important in people's life, rather than a parasite to their eyes. I don't give a damn either. My time is now, yours are next! So expect none from a parasite and go for the diamonds instead!!

When everything is done, I wanted to chill alone, concentrating with my car, doing my music and entertain myself with pride..hehe who else dude to understand me more than myself. But having a knocking snare is always a dream nowadays and I'm looking forward to that moment later on. So all apologies to those who are currently connected to things I'm doing but couldn't complete the missions together. Soon my friends, very soon.

Aslan (...coz diamonds are forever :p)

Labels: , ,

posted by Lan13 at 9:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home